Friday, April 5, 2013

Perfect Match

If you know me, you also know that I LOVE to play board games.  Long before children, when it was just the two of us, it used to take a lot of begging and pleading to get Daddy O to the table.  It was then that I wished for a child that would enjoy playing a good game now and then.

Boy did my wish ever come true.  Boy O and I play all sorts of fun games before bedtime-right now we are wholeheartedly enjoying UNO, but we also enjoy a good game of Sorry, Monopoly, Sequence, Memory (thank goodness we are past Candyland!).

The other night he got creative and spent at least a half hour making his own:


My favorite part was the cards....I like the one that says 8 or 9...I always choose 9.  The game pieces were M & M's.  Whoever wins gets to eat them.  Smart choice on his part-considering I don't care for them.  He's a winner every time.


His time spent making the game even got Daddy O to the table-and I consider that quite an accomplishment.

Loving his creativity, loving his humor, and loving my son.  I am so lucky to be his Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment