Monday, May 9, 2011

One Year Later: Pictures

May 10th will mark our first year home with Boy and Baby O.  It's about time that I changed the pictures on the sidebar, but I didn't want to forget what everyone looked like one year ago.  I want to recall that our faces still looked somewhat youthful with less than a week of parenthood behind us and of course the boys have changed ten fold.


Daddy O, handsome as ever in Ethiopia and one year later:




Me-tired, greasy, but happy on the final leg of our journey and one year later:




Boy O, who I never thought would eat less than 50 bananas a week and one year later:



Baby O, who could not even crawl and one year later-still our baby but  walking, running, jumping, talking, demanding...etc:




More to come on our family celebrations and reflections on one year home....stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a sigh of sweet relief. I'm proud of you guys. 1 year. I know this has been the hardest year of my life...happy success! :0) Much love to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look wonderful. Isn't it amazing how a woman's look changes after she has children. You look sooo young but yet so feminine. Its beautiful and the most amazing thing. Can't wait to read the continuation.

    ReplyDelete